To start off, you need a TRIFLE BOWL. Now follow the instructions as listed and watch the video to see how it’s done.
- Line the bottom layer with pound cake and mixed fruit
- In a saucepan, drain the juice from the can of mixed fruit into a measuring cup then add water to make 2 cups total.
- Bring juice and water mix to a boil
- Remove from heat and whisk in raspberry jell-o till dissolved and add a cup of cold water.
- Fill the bottom layer of the bowl with the hot gelatin and place it in the fridge until it’s solid.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas on top of gelatin.
- In a saucepan stir Jell-O Cook & Serve Pudding mix in 3 cups of Half & Half, bring to a boil on medium heat until boiled, allow it to cool for 5 minutes, and place in bowl.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas on top of pudding.
- Drain pineapple juice from the can into a measuring cup then add water to make 2 cups total
- Bring pineapple and water mix to a boil
- Remove from heat and whisk in Lime Jell-O till dissolved and add a cup of cold water.
- Add pineapple chunks to the top layer, poor in hot gelatin, and place in fridge until it’s solid.
- Take 1 Pint of Heavy Whipping Cream into a mixing bowl
- Add 3 teaspoons of sugar
- Mix until thick
- Add to top of trifle
- You may add red cherries, chopped nuts, coconut, or anything else you can think of.